Private Wedding in Malibu

This is one of my favorite couples of all time.  Your wedding is supposed to be the happiest day of your life, and for these two, it really was.  They are so in love.  I like them so much because they were entirely relaxed and just had a great time with each other.  Plus, their approach to getting married was very unique.


They got married on the top of Point Dume in Malibu, just around the time the sun set, overlooking the glittering Pacific Ocean.  They came alone; the only audience being me, my assistant, and the officiant.  We became quick friends and they even came over a few days later to hang out before returning back to Arkansas.  Here are a few of their photos.




 

 


Thank you for looking!
If you are interested in acquiring my services, please contact me at raphye@raphyephoto.com








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About