Horseback riding in Rosarito, Mexico

My boyfriend and I went horseback riding in Rosarito, Mexico.  We were visiting for a friend's wedding that took place at the La Fonda hotel,  just south of Rosarito.  The horses were stationed on the beach, just south of the pier.  It only cost $10 to ride for a half hour!  Tenemos mucho divertido!  (Did I say that properly?)


Our taxi cab was full of Tweety Birds.  Strange.  There were many stray dogs and beautiful pieces of new architecture next to dilapidated buildings and piles of trash.  We bought $7 pairs of Ray-Ban's and some Mexican jumping beans (or Jairo Jumping beans) from street vendors on the way.


2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, Horseback Riding is my favourite hobby. Thank you for sharing.

    Grand Canyon National Park Horseback Rides

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really very cool and fun to read. I have really enjoyed this great information.

    Bryce Canyon Horseback Rides

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About